The Argosy Events team began running events in London in 2015 and is delighted to host a sophisticated calendar of events for our members and guests. We organise these events monthly on the first Thursday of each month, but there might be some variation and – we hope – some extra events when the opportunity arises. We are also flexible enough to make other arrangements if there is a clash with another event, particularly if that event is being run by one of our strategic partners and friends. Our Summer holiday runs through July and August.
What is the format of an Argosy Event?
Our events take place at various venues in central London, such as the Institute of Directors and the Cavalry and Guards Club. They are easy to remember as they mostly run on the first Thursday of every month from 6:30 until about 8:3o. At that stage the formal event concludes but members and guests are free to socialise and network afterwards. The running order is:
- 6:00pm Doors open, mingle.
- 6:30pm Welcome and ice-breaker introductions
- 7:00pm Guest speaker and presentation
- 7:45pm Featured members (another one of the benefits of membership)
- 8:00pm Networking and socialising
- 8:30pm Official event concludes