Please note this event is in the past and tickets are no longer available
Come and chat to like-minded business professionals at the headquarters of the illustrious London Scottish Regiment. There will be ample time for networking, so please bring along your business cards. This event might offer an excellent opportunity to invite your colleagues and even selected clients to this exclusive venue.
We’re delighted that marketing consultant Mark Goldfinch will speak about how the media world we experience is shaped by a particular form of messaging, and what we can do to avoid the pitfalls and embrace the advantages. The presentation – entitled Can you defend yourself against strategic communications? – covers the following:
- What are strategic communications?
- A brief history;
- Current examples are not hard to find;
- How to defend your organisation;
- How your business can harness the power of strategic communication.
- Guest Speaker: Mark Goldfinch MA, Founding Director of Drive Your Marketing.
- Date/Time: Thursday 2nd March 7pm.
- Venue: London and Scottish, 95 Horseferry Rd. London, SW1P 2DX
- Members: £25.00* and Introductory guests: £35.00 (includes drinks and canapés).
- Dress: Ladies: smart separates, dress or business attire; Gentleman: business suit, with collar and tie.
*If you’re a member please ensure you have your discount code for this event available before you purchase your ticket.